mailRe: compiling 1.3.4 against python 2.6?

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on August 17, 2009 - 19:36:
Hi,

If that is the case, we need to switch back to the dynamiclib
approach.  Can you delete the 3 'sconstruct' script lines after "#
Catch Mac OS X and send the correct command line options to the
linker" and see if that works.  Or try gcc with the '-dynamiclib' flag
(note that some of the other flags, although I'm not sure which, need
to be removed).  It could be quite possible that the Fink Python 2.6
installation has removed the need for the bundle-loader approach :S