mailRe: error message when running - SOLVED

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on September 03, 2009 - 11:24:
Hi,

Great!  In other Linux distributions the profile module comes with the
python development packages.  Anyway, thanks to your comment I've now
made relax independent of this package (it will be in relax-1.3.5 and
higher, when they come out):

https://mail.gna.org/public/relax-commits/2009-09/msg00000.html