mailRe: SRLS

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on October 05, 2009 - 16:55:
Hi,

No, I have not had a chance to try this software.  Which specific
package did you mean though?  None of the softwares E-SpiReS, C++OPPS,
or DITE from their basic descriptions are for the analysis of standard
NMR relaxation data using SRLS theory.  Maybe I would need to do some
more research into what the program is called.

For comparing relax to their SRLS program, what exactly do you mean?
Would you like a measure of which theory is better, model-free vs.
SRLS.  Or which fits better, which is theoretically better, or how one
approximates the other?  relax does not have SRLS implemented yet -
the foundations for adding this analysis type has been laid for anyone
interested in adding this - so comparing how good the implementation
of SRLS theory is between different programs to relax is not yet
possible.