mailRe: Minfx and Relax

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on June 15, 2010 - 01:02:
Dear Maddy,

Welcome to the relax mailing lists.  The problem you are seeing
appears to be a version mismatch between relax and minfx, though I
cannot understand why.  If you would like to try, relax version 1.3.5
was released a few days ago
(http://gna.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=2205).  This version has
minfx bundled with it, so there should be no version mismatch issues.
Note that the full_analysis.py script has been highly modified and
improved, so I would recommend using the newer version of the script.
You can download the appropriate distribution package from
http://www.nmr-relax.com/download.html.