mailRe: CCPN Analysis2.1 compatibility

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on December 17, 2010 - 12:31:
Hi,

Ah, ok.  I had a feeling it was part of CCPN.  I don't know if it is
actually incorrect, or just different.  I haven't encountered this
variation of the format, so it might be useful to discuss it with the
CCPN people.  However I think we can easily handle this 'variation' in
relax.  For this the bug report with files would be very useful.  I
will put these into relax as part of the test-suite, and then we can
add permanent support for the CCPN Analysis output.

The best for the test data would be to have a very truncated data set
- one or two peaks.  Together with a full relax script which, when
run, reads in this truncated data and triggers the failure.  I can
then add these to the test-suite and this will catch the problem.  For
coding and debugging, this makes life very easy and the fix should be
quite simple to implement.  It also has the benefit of ensuring that
relax can handle the format for all time in the future.

On 16 December 2010 11:37, Maddy Strickland <M.Strickland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>