mailRe: ImporError

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on February 22, 2011 - 10:21:
Hi,

Are you using the Win32 compiled version from
http://www.nmr-relax.com/download.html?  Could you run:

$ relax --info

and copy the result?  The problem here is that the C modules for the
relaxation curve-fitting of the R1 and R2 rates is either not compiled
or the compiled version is incompatible with your combination of MS
Windows version, Python version, and numpy version.  It may be that
you are using a 64-bit version of Windows, in which case the 32-bit C
module will not work.  If you don't need to use this part of relax,
you can safely ignore this warning.

However, if you do need it and you are brave, I have created
instructions on how to set up a development environment on Windows to
allow the C modules to be compiled:

http://www.nmr-relax.com/windows_devel.html

With scons and MS Visual C++ installed, it should be possible to
compile the module.