mailRE: ImporError

Posted by Min-Kyu Cho on February 22, 2011 - 18:42:
Yes, I got the same error message.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<console>", line 1, in <module>
ImportError: DLL load failed: 지정된 모듈을 찾을 수 없습니다. ==> In Korean, "Cannot find
the module".

Regards,
Min-Kyu

Cho, Min-Kyu
Rm. 5110D MRBIII, 465 21st Ave S.
Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, TN 37232-8725
Phone: 615-936-3757  /  Fax: 615-936-2211

D:\Programs\relax\minfx