mailRE: ImporError

Posted by Min-Kyu Cho on February 24, 2011 - 17:36:
Yes! It doesn't show any error message!

For information, my laptop has Window7 Home Premium on Intel 32bit dual core.

Thanks Eddy!

Min-Kyu

+------------------------------+
Cho, Min-Kyu
Rm. 5110D MRBIII, 465 21st Ave S.
Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, TN 37232-8725
Phone: 615-936-3757  /  Fax: 615-936-2211

Stepping 6,

| > Multiprocessor
| > 6.1.7600

C:\Program