mailRe: relax_fit problem

Posted by Elio Cino on March 09, 2011 - 17:45:
I think I have it working now. I resolved it by uncommenting the
spectrum.baseplane_rmsd line and removing the spin_id part of that
command. I knew it was something simple to do with using the new
script compared to the old one. Thanks for your help.

On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 11:12 AM, Edward d'Auvergne <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>