mailScripts for the N-states model dynamics with PCS and RDCs!

Posted by Zhihong Liu on April 25, 2011 - 10:21:
Hi, Edward
   I'm trying to find a proper script in your newest relax release(1.3.10) to calculate the N-states model dynamics. The PCS and RDC data come from the  paramagnetic lanthanide ion center. I checked the "sample_scripts" fold and found the only possible one is the "N_state_model.py", which is too short to run any calculation. Can you give me a example to do this kind of calculation? Thanks!
best
zhihong