mailRe: Scripts for the N-states model dynamics with PCS and RDCs!

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on May 16, 2011 - 11:04:
Hi Zhihong,

The N-state model using PCS and RDC data will soon be published in a
paper about lactose dynamics.  The manuscript has been accepted.  The
SI material contains the scripts used in the analysis, and the main
text a full description of what can be done and how this is a
multi-minimum problem that needs to be handled very carefully.  Once
published online, hopefully in a few weeks, I will add the 2 scripts
used to relax.  Note, you will have to be very certain of your
experimental uncertainties.  You need to determine the experimental
errors very accurately - these appear to be more important than the
data itself in obtaining your final results (well, getting them wrong
is fatal).  If you need these earlier, I can talk to the other authors
and see what we can do.

If you mean the absolute stereochemistry analysis
(http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/chem.201002520), have a look at the
stereochem_analysis.py sample script distributed with relax 1.3.10.