mailRe: R1 and R2 calculation error

Posted by Aldino on July 04, 2011 - 13:22:
Dear Edward,
indeed now it works (at least I don´t get that error...).
Unfortunately I have new problems and questions....

So, first of all, in the R1 and R2 relaxation windows what does it mean the "Single delay cycle time" and "Nº of cycles"?

Second, when I open the GUI I get (I don't know what this means):

(python:3321): Gtk-WARNING **: gtk_widget_size_allocate(): attempt to allocate widget with width -5 and height 19

(python:3321): Gtk-WARNING **: gtk_widget_size_allocate(): attempt to allocate widget with width -5 and height 19

(python:3321): Gtk-WARNING **: gtk_widget_size_allocate(): attempt to allocate widget with width -5 and height 19

(python:3321): Gtk-WARNING **: gtk_widget_size_allocate(): attempt to allocate widget with width -5 and height 19

(python:3321): Gtk-WARNING **: gtk_widget_size_allocate(): attempt to allocate widget with width -5 and height 19

(python:3321): Gtk-WARNING **: gtk_widget_size_allocate(): attempt to allocate widget with width -5 and height 19

Now, when I run the R1 calculations it seems that it does not recognize the lists... At some point I get:

Number of header lines found: 1
RelaxWarning: Proton and heteronucleus names do not match, skipping the data ['Assignment', 'w1', 'w2', 'Volume']. RelaxWarning: Proton and heteronucleus names do not match, skipping the data ['V5N-HN', '119.415', '7.656', '23500.6'].

Of course that in the end I don't have any R1 values...
Is there something that I have to change in the lists? They are the same I sent for the bug report (but with all the data)....

Finally, when I run the R2 calculations apparently it reads the lists (that were created exactly as the T1 lists) but then I get:

relax> spectrum.error_analysis()
Intensity measure:  Peak heights.
Replicated spectra:  No.
Unhandled exception in thread started by
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/aldino/Documents/Software/relax-1.3/gui/analyses/auto_rx_base.py", line 290, in execute_thread Relax_fit(file_root=self.filename, pipe_name='rx'+'_'+str(time.asctime(time.localtime())), seq_args=data.seq_args, results_directory=data.save_dir, file_names=data.file_names, relax_times=data.relax_times, int_method=data.int_method, mc_num=data.mc_num, pdb_file=data.structure_file, unresolved=data.unresolved, view_plots = False, heteronuc=data.heteronuc, proton=data.proton, load_spin_ids=data.load_spin_ids, inc=data.inc) File "/home/aldino/Documents/Software/relax-1.3/auto_analyses/relax_fit.py", line 106, in __init__
   self.run()
File "/home/aldino/Documents/Software/relax-1.3/auto_analyses/relax_fit.py", line 142, in run
   self.interpreter.spectrum.error_analysis()
File "/home/aldino/Documents/Software/relax-1.3/prompt/spectrum.py", line 221, in error_analysis
   spectrum.error_analysis()
File "/home/aldino/Documents/Software/relax-1.3/generic_fns/spectrum.py", line 632, in error_analysis
   __errors_height_no_repl()
File "/home/aldino/Documents/Software/relax-1.3/generic_fns/spectrum.py", line 336, in __errors_height_no_repl raise RelaxError("The RMSD of the base plane noise for spin '%s' has not been set." % spin_id) relax_errors.RelaxError: RelaxError: The RMSD of the base plane noise for spin '#refinadas_mol1:5&:VAL@49&@N' has not been set.

And in the end I don't get any values....

Sorry for all the questions and doubts!

Sincerely,
Aldino

-----Mensagem Original----- From: Aldino