mailRe: [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: Extracting results - eg sphere]]

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on July 05, 2011 - 14:31:
Hi Maddy,

It could well be that there is an issue with the data.  I was
wondering if you'd seen Sebastian Morin's consistency testing work
before?  This is part of relax and can be used to check the data.  See
http://www.nmr-relax.com/refs.html#Morin09.  Considering this is the
R2, there could have been sample heating problems.  Are these
experiments temperature compensated?  And did you calibrate your
temperatures on MeOH using a single scan directly after a partial R2
experiment completed?