mailExtracting chi2 from iterations

Posted by V.V. on October 17, 2011 - 18:12:
Hi Edward,

I would like to look at the calculation progress, by extracting the
chi2 values from the results in tensor/round_*/opt folder. A while ago
a script for this was posted
(https://mail.gna.org/public/relax-users/2007-06/msg00017.html), but
the relax syntax changed since then. I have figured out the beginning,
but not sure where the MF parameters are called
(chisq=self.relax.data.chi2[name] in the older script).

Thank you,
Vitaly