mailRe: Corrupt zip file?

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on February 06, 2012 - 08:58:
Hello,

Could I ask who is asking?  It says the email originates from
relax-users@xxxxxxx!  Similar messages with the originating email
address hidden and not signed originate from spam bots, so it's useful
to know that I'm talking to a real person and not a fishing bot ;)
Anyway, I have just downloaded the Windows zip file for relax 1.3.13
and unzipped it successfully.  Maybe your download terminated early.
Can you try to download and uncompress the file again?  Which file are
you trying to download?  Does the file you downloaded end in *.zip or
*.tar.gz?  And what software are you using to uncompress the file
with?  With a bit more information, we should be able to solve this
problem.