mailRe: installation of relax on windows based platforms

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on February 29, 2012 - 10:33:
Hi Karin,

Thank you for confirming that everything is now fine.  I am curious
about the email address you are sending from because, strangely, you
appear under the name 'relax-users' and 'relax' in the mailing lists:
https://mail.gna.org/public/relax-users/2012-02/threads.html.  Is it
an alias?  Can you set a name for that email address?  It's just that
your posts appear to originate as official 'relax' messages.