mailRe: up to now

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on April 05, 2012 - 11:02:
Hi Jimmy,

Did you try with Python 2.7 as I suggested at
https://mail.gna.org/public/relax-users/2012-03/msg00044.html ?  And
what are your scons compilations error messages?  I asked this back at
https://mail.gna.org/public/relax-users/2012-03/msg00029.html, this
information will tell me if you have the Microsoft C compiler and
SCons set up correctly to allow the C modules to be compiled.