mailRe: A call for help to all Mac users!

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on April 24, 2012 - 10:05:
Thank you for the information.  If no one else encounters a problem
with this new DMG file, then I'll soon make a new relax release with
proper Mac OS X support.  I have also now performed a bit of black
magic to allow the GUI tests of the test suite to work within the GUI
and not fatally damage the GUI at the same time.