mailRe: first time doing model free

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on May 11, 2012 - 09:39:
Hi Fernando,

Sorry, I forgot to directly answer your question.  You can use relax
to analyse single field strength data.  relax will not only do
everything that Modelfree4, Dasha, and Tensor2 will do, but a lot
more.  Note that these other programs have not been developed since
the turn of the millennium, they are now quite old, and you will still
need to read all of details in my previous mail to understand how to
use these older programs iteratively to implement a full analysis.