mailcreating a personal script

Posted by James Nyirenda on May 21, 2012 - 13:30:
Hi all, Jimmy again.
I am learning this powerful software and would like to tailor the full analysis protocol to suit my data and then execute it.  How do i go about the changes? I can open the sample scripts from relax into vim editor and can change some parameters but how do i take it back to relax so that it gets running?
Regards
Jimmy