mailRe: relax GUI problem

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on August 06, 2012 - 15:10:
Hi Venkat,

Another test would be the wxPython demo.  Could you go to the
directory where the demo is installed (it should contain the demo.py
script along with many, many other python scripts).  Then run:

$ ./run.py ToolBar.py

Then click on "Show the ToolBar Sample", and then move the mouse over
the toolbar buttons.  Then close the two windows.  After that, could
you copy and paste the output you can see in the shell?