mailRe: [bug #20133] Bug 2

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on September 04, 2012 - 17:51:
Dear Mengjun,

I have tested the loading of the Bruker Dynamics Centre NOE test file
as you suggest in your bug report (http://gna.org/bugs/?20132).  The
error you see there is MS Windows specific - I cannot reproduce the
error on a GNU/Linux system.  However, on close investigation, I can
see that this error would now disappear thanks to my fix to your other
bug report (http://gna.org/bugs/?20133).  That bug actually triggers
this bug!  So without bug #20133, bug #20132 should never occur.
Therefore I might close the bug report as being fixed (unless you wish
to use subversion to obtain the most up to date code and test if the
bug really has permanently disappeared).

The solution is to set up your spin systems first.  The new code will
simply tell you that this needs to be done via a RelaxError message.
As in my last email, see the relax data model chapter of the newest
copy of the user manual (http://download.gna.org/relax/manual/) for a
detailed description of how to do this.