mailHow big the influence of pdb structure on final result

Posted by Xi Huang on October 08, 2012 - 18:03:
Hi Edward,

The protein I am working with has several conformations and the exchange rate is in around 100micro seconds timescale. I am wondering when I choose different pdb structure as an input file to "relax", how big the final result (S^2) will differ from each other? Is there any literature talking about the influence of choosing structure coordinates?

Thanks for your help

--
Xi Huang
PhD Candidate, Division of Physical Chemistry