mailRe: relax use

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on October 31, 2012 - 09:25:
Hi Ian,

It is possible, but you have to change the 'Protocol' mode.  The fully
automated analysis does not support this but, just as in the scripting
mode, you can execute the analysis for each diffusion tensor and these
will auto-detect where to start from.  You will then need to
separately execute the 'final' run to obtain the final results.  This
is not so convenient, but this 'hidden' recovery feature was really
designed to help with the development and debugging of this
complicated model-free protocol rather than as a feature a relax user.
 So it isn't perfect.