mailRe: internal motions comparable to tm

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on December 11, 2012 - 14:53:
Hi,

You're welcome.  As for changing the
auto_analyses/dauvergne_protocol.py file, this will have the desired
effect.  It is quite easy to modify such a protocol, however the
validity of any changes would need to be thoroughly tested.  In this
case, as I said in the last mail, there are fundamental theoretical
problems with this change
(http://marc.info/?l=relax-users&m=135522152004674).  Also if the
protocol is changed, it should then be labelled as a new protocol.