mailRe:

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on January 14, 2013 - 10:30:
Hi Mengjun,

Are you using the BMRB version 3.1 or 2.1 file?  The sampleconditions
argument is only needed if you would like to restrict data loading.
For example one BMRB entry can contain relaxation data at multiple
temperatures, and a different set of model-free results for each
temperature.  This relax user function argument is used to select one
of these, as each relaxation and model-free saveframe should have a
different sample_conditions BMRB saveframe set up for it.