mailDisplay the parameters of disfusion tensor using diff_tensor_pdb.py

Posted by mengjun . xue on February 04, 2013 - 12:49:
Hi Edward,

I would like to ask you how to display the parameters of disfusion tensor calculated from hydronmr in a pdb file. I understand that diff_tensor_pdb.py can do this. I understand that results.read(file='results.bz2', dir=None) can read the parameters of tensor optimized in Relax, results.read(file='results.bz2', dir=None) can read the paramters of diffusion tensor from hydronmr?

I would like to submit fine the parameters of tensor simulated in hydronmr, and the pdb file, it seems that no files can be submitted under support now?

Thank you.

Regards,

Mengjun