mailRe: relax-users@xxxxxxx

Posted by Martin Ballaschk on February 06, 2013 - 18:03:
Hi Venkat,

did you try to update wxPython, the GUI framework that relax relies on? This
gave me a lot of headaches on the Mac when I first tried relax and is still
in heavy development, IIRC.

Edward certainly can elaborate on that, but maybe it's a good idea to check
if your system meets all the dependencies that are listed on the relax
website, especially if you have a up-to-date wxPython version:

        • Python >= 2.3: Python-2.7.3.tar.bz2
        • NumPy >= 1.0.4: NumPy downloads
        • SciPy (optional) >= 0.7.1: SciPy downloads
        • wxPython (optional) >= 2.8: wxPython stable downloads

http://www.nmr-relax.com/download.html#Current_release

Regards
Martin