mailRe: m0 models

Posted by Martin Ballaschk on February 08, 2013 - 11:40:
Hi Edward,

I was wrong on the I0 / rx error values:

On 07.02.2013, at 18:24, Martin Ballaschk <ballaschk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

For the spins where m0 are selected, do their errors look larger than
the other spins?  Or if you plot the I0 values from the relaxation
exponential curve-fitting, are these residues much lower than the
rest?

There is a tendency, but I don't know if that is what you mean by "much
lower".

Have a look at these files: Boxplots of rx, rx_errors and i0 for each model:

@ 600: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/4019316/boxplots_600.pdf
@ 750: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/4019316/boxplots_750.pdf

Regards,
Martin