mailRe: diffusion tensor

Posted by Angelo Miguel Figueiredo on March 13, 2013 - 17:31:
Sorry once again. In fact relax has chosen the 'local_tm" however I don't get
any diffusion tensor even selecting on the user function menu the
diffusion_tensor.display says:

"RelaxError: No diffusion tensor data exists"

I think this might be normal for the local_tm model once it assumes the
molecule doesn't  diffuse as a globular protein and somehow none of the
models fits the data?!
However, this result is quite strange since my protein is quite spherical and
the inertia tensors are 1: 0.8: 0.7

Any ideas?

many thanks,
Angelo