mailRe: Tiny Rex values from the value.write user function.

Posted by Angelo Figueiredo on March 19, 2013 - 14:54:
Dear Edward,

Sorry my late reply.
Thanks for the advice. I got already the new relax 2.2.4 and it seems be running smoothly well.
About the Rex term, I think is a splendid idea to add the small comment explaining and then appear on the final file

 # Parameter description:  Chemical exchange relaxation (sigma_ex = Rex / omega**2).

Many thanks,
Angelo

p.s: maybe this is a naive idea but would be possible to get a final file(s) with Rex according to the magnetic field used on the calculation. I think that would be a neat way to get properly all information.