mailRe: Missing data for spin system and compatibility in GUI

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on May 02, 2013 - 11:40:
Hi Nav,

I wouldn't worry about this.  I don't think there is a single person
in history who has collected perfect relaxation data the first time.
If someone says they have, I definitely would not believe them!  Just
make sure you handle both temperature compensation (single-scan
interleaving and temperature compensation blocks) and temperature
control (checking every experiment on every spectrometer with
MeOH/Ethylene glycol).  Unfortunately the paper from the Gooley lab
describing this is not published yet.  But all the details are
described in the relax manual, so maybe the relax papers might be a
possible citation ;)