mailRe: Building relax from source using scons and a different python interpretor

Posted by Troels Emtekær Linnet on May 02, 2013 - 22:09:
Heh, that was actually easier than thought.

The Enthought distribution came along with scons installed.
/software/python-enthought-dis/epd-7.3-2-rh5-x86_64/bin/scons

So no problem building.

And then making this shell file, to use the enthought: relax2
#!/software/python-enthought-dis/epd-7.3-2-rh5-x86_64/bin/python2.7
import relax
relax.start(profile_flag=False)

Best
Troels