mailNecessary field separation for model-free calculation in nmr-relax

Posted by Troels Emtekær Linnet on May 16, 2013 - 15:10:
Hi relax.

I read GUI 2011 paper and the 2007 review.

It mentions the necessity to obtain experimental data at two different
field strength.

We are equipped with a 750 and 800 MHz Varian spectrometer, and
I now wonder if this field separation is "enough".

The 2008,a paper describes 500/600 MHz combination to solve the
double minimum problem. But I wonder if this could be solved also
for a 750/800 MHz data acquisition?

Best
Troels Emtekær Linnet