mailopening old dataset in Relax

Posted by Angelo Miguel Figueiredo on August 06, 2013 - 19:17:
Dear Edward and Relax community,

By any chance Relax software can open old results data files, such like
results.bz2 and still allow me to use user-functions? Or should I need to
re-run everything again to display diffusion tensors?
There is also a way to obtain from an old dataset which model free model was
selected by each residue after the full algorithm completion, i.e. the final
run?

Cheers,
Angelo