mailRe: relax version 3.0.0

Posted by Venkat V on August 12, 2013 - 18:24:
Hi Edward,

Modelfree4 version is 4.2.

Venkat

On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 9:31 PM, Edward d'Auvergne <edward.dauvergne@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Venkat,

I think you are the first to ever run relax on Mac OS X with Art
Palmer's Modelfree program simultaneously installed!  Or at least the
first person to report this.  Note that relax is operating fine.  The
failure is only because relax is looking for exact values from
Modelfree4 but that the Mac OS X binaries produce slightly different
results to the Linux binaries.  Before I update the tests in relax
could you report which version of Modelfree4 are you using?  You may
have an old version on your system which is truncating the chi2 values
in the mfout files to 2 decimal places.  In this case there is no
point updating relax.