mailRe: Using "| nmrPipe -fn REV \" for processing CPMG dispersiong experiments

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on August 26, 2013 - 09:27:
Hi Troels,

The -fn REV part is needed for certain acquisition modes.  I copied
the script contents for one such spectrum.  This option can be removed
for most 2D experiments though.  Looking closely at the script I have
noticed that there are a few things wrong with it or at least not
ideal for a relaxation analysis.  For example the extract function
should be performed at the very end.  In this case it does not matter
as a polynomial baseline correction is not performed in the indirect
dimension but, if it were to be added, performing the data trimming
after a polynomial correction results in a better baseline.  I must
have copied the wrong script.  I'll look into this and change the
script contents to one of the scripts I use for processing spectra for
standard R1, R2 or NOE spectra from back in my PhD days.