mailRe: Made a wiki page for a Tutorial for Relaxation dispersion analysis cpmg fixed time recorded on varian as fid interleaved

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on August 27, 2013 - 17:29:
Hi,

I'm guessing you mean the new wiki page at:

http://wiki.nmr-relax.com/Tutorial_for_Relaxation_dispersion_analysis_cpmg_fixed_time_recorded_on_varian_as_fid_interleaved_scripts

This is a clean and more permanent solution.  The links to the github
scripts can be kept if you would like to have easy to download copies
of the files.  Also, the section
http://wiki.nmr-relax.com/Tutorial_for_Relaxation_dispersion_analysis_cpmg_fixed_time_recorded_on_varian_as_fid_interleaved#Convert_all_.2A.ft2_files_to_ucsf_format.2C_so_they_can_be_opened_in_SPARKY
could be updated to have a link to the corresponding script on new
page - it has not been updated.

On a different topic, the
http://wiki.nmr-relax.com/Tutorial_for_Relaxation_dispersion_analysis_cpmg_fixed_time_recorded_on_varian_as_fid_interleaved#making_a_spin_file_from_SPARKY_list
section may only be short lived.  With the new peak list object design
in the relax library, it should be trivial to implement the reading of
spin sequence information through the current sequence.read user
function.