mailRe: R2 from R1rho & R1

Posted by Justin Lecher on March 26, 2014 - 12:58:
On 26/03/14 12:47, Troels Emtekær Linnet wrote:
Hi Justin.

If one have R1, and R1rho, R2 (R1rho') is fitted in:
http://wiki.nmr-relax.com/DPL94
http://wiki.nmr-relax.com/TAP03
http://wiki.nmr-relax.com/TP02
http://wiki.nmr-relax.com/NS_R1rho_2-site

R1+(R2) can be made by:
http://wiki.nmr-relax.com/Tutorial_for_R1/R2_Relaxation_curve-fitting_analysis_on_varian_recorded_as_fid_interleaved
(A tutorial I made for our students in our lab. We have Varian at our
place).

Best
Troels

Hi Troels,

perfect, thanks! I found the wiki pages, but I wasn't sure which one is
the best to choose. Any general suggestion or does it strictly depend on
the type of model which applies best to my system?

thanks
Justin

--
Justin Lecher