mailRe: R2 from R1rho & R1

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on March 27, 2014 - 09:26:
Hi Justin,

For the models you use, you need to be careful and selective.  Almost
all dispersion models are implemented in relax, but that does not mean
that they should all be used
(http://www.nmr-relax.com/manual/Dispersion_GUI_mode_choosing_models_optimise.html).
 You can think of relax as a Swiss army knife - just because scissors
are there, that does not mean you should unscrew screws with it ;)  Be
sure to read the reference paper for any model you wish to use - they
will not all be suitable for your data or your system.  Easy links to
these references can be found on the relax wiki
(http://wiki.nmr-relax.com/Category:Relaxation_dispersion).