mailAW: Re:

Posted by Panwalkar, Vineet on May 14, 2014 - 18:31:
Hi Ed,

I had a look at the log files. I reckon all the models within my ensemble are
added in. Unless I've understood the logs all wrong. Following is the excerpt
from the logs related to the PDB parser..

relax> structure.read_pdb(file=relax_input.pdb', dir=None, read_mol=None,
set_mol_name='protein', read_model=None, set_model_num=None, alt_loc=None,
merge=False)

Internal relax PDB parser.
Opening the file 'relax_input.pdb' for reading.
Adding molecule 'protein' to model 1 (from the original molecule number 1 of
model 1)
Adding molecule 'protein' to model 2 (from the original molecule number 1 of
model 2)
Adding molecule ''protein' to model 3 (from the original molecule number 1 of
model 3)
Adding molecule ''protein' to model 4 (from the original molecule number 1 of
model 4)
Adding molecule 'protein' to model 5 (from the original molecule number 1 of
model 5)
Adding molecule ''protein' to model 6 (from the original molecule number 1 of
model 6)
Adding molecule ''protein' to model 7 (from the original molecule number 1 of
model 7)
Adding molecule 'protein' to model 8 (from the original molecule number 1 of
model 8)
Adding molecule ''protein' to model 9 (from the original molecule number 1 of
model 9)
Adding molecule ''protein' to model 10 (from the original molecule number 1
of model 10)
Adding molecule ''protein' to model 11 (from the original molecule number 1
of model 11)
Adding molecule ''protein' to model 12 (from the original molecule number 1
of model 12)
Adding molecule ''protein' to model 13 (from the original molecule number 1
of model 13)
Adding molecule ''protein' to model 14 (from the original molecule number 1
of model 14)
Adding molecule ''protein' to model 15 (from the original molecule number 1
of model 15)

Regards,

Vineet