maildimer

Posted by Stefano Luciano Ciurli on June 05, 2014 - 23:33:
Hi Edward,
I reached the end of the calculation of our protein dimer, and everything
went smooth. We used two fields, and tomorrow I am about to start collecting
the third field data. I wonder how to make it so that the molmol or pymol
macros used to visualize the various parameters along the protein backbone
can be twisted so that these are applied to both monomers instead of just one.
Cheers,
Stefano