mailAW: error on the diffusion tensor parameters

Posted by Panwalkar, Vineet on December 18, 2014 - 16:35:
Hello Edward,

Thanks for the reply. I am trying to get hold of all the missing modules.
Once they are all at one place, I will put it into relax with his permission.

I had another small query. I was wondering if there was a possibility to
extract errors on the model free parameters within all the four diffusion
tensor models. I mean, normally, the MC simulations are performed once a
particular diffusion tensor is selected using the AIC. Is there a way to do
the this on rest of the tensor models as well, either before the AIC
selection or after it separately?

Regards,

Vineet