mailRe: back calculation of relaxation data

Posted by Troels Emtekær Linnet on November 15, 2015 - 18:47:
Dear Christina.

I think Edward is on vacation, but maybe I can help.

I have only worked on the dispersion part of relax and by no means expert
on the model free part.

But I understand the data structure of relax and can maybe help with a
script for your analysis.

Can you provide a description of where you are in the process, and what you
aim for.?

Best Troels
Den 13. nov. 2015 12.12 PM skrev "Christina Möller" <c.moeller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
:

Dear Edward,

thank you so much for your recommendations and the really helpful wiki
article about the CGS and SI unit system. Now I understand the equation
differences and successfully back-calculated my relaxation data.

Furthermore, I used the generate_ri.py script and the back-calculated
values are close to the experimental data (as expected). I have to admit
that I copied the motion parameters (s2,sf2,s2s,tf, etc) and the
associated model manually into the script and executed the script
several times for different residues. I am pretty sure that it is
possible to include one or several lists in order to automatically
update these parameters for each residue and run this script only one
time. Unfortunately, I was not able not find out how this works. Could
you give me an idea?

Thanks,
Christina