mailRe: back calculation of relaxation data

Posted by Christina Möller on November 16, 2015 - 10:34:
Hi Troels,

thanks for your support. I am using the generate_ri.py script to back calculate the relaxation data from given s2, s2f, s2s, te, tf, ts values to compare it to the original experimental data. I would like to know if it is easily possible to read in the parameters for each spin automatically from the results.bz2 file (obtained by the full model-free optimisation) or from lists, in order to run this script only once. So far, I executed the generate_ri.py script seperately for each residue and I obtained the back calculated data but this is certainly not the most efficient way.

Best,
Christina