mailRe: model free analysis: spin deselection problem

Posted by Alain Oregioni on November 19, 2015 - 14:55:
Hi Edward,

Thank you very much for your reply; I'm glad it's a simple error.  I'll add
protons to the PDB.

If I may say, it would be nice to have a simple way of doing it in the script, even
roughly for a start: if it "works" with a sequence, it wouldn't be worse to
do it with a PDB without H (add any warning necessary in the description).

Hopefully, things will go smoothly for me from now on...

This mailing list is very useful. keep it alive!

Best wishes,
Alain.