mailRe: error in final execution of NOE in relax

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on August 08, 2016 - 17:18:
On 24 June 2016 at 06:49, Rakesh Sharma <rakeshrocky.physics@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear all,

I am getting an error in final step of NOE which is the "execution" step.
the error reads as follows:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "gui/analyses/execute.py", line 87, in run
    self.run_analysis()
  File "gui/analyses/auto_noe.py", line 378, in run_analysis
    NOE_calc(pipe_name=self.data.pipe_name,
pipe_bundle=self.data.pipe_bundle, file_root=self.data.file_root,
results_dir=self.data.save_dir, save_state=False)
  File "auto_analyses/noe.py", line 90, in __init__
    self.run()
  File "auto_analyses/noe.py", line 105, in run
    self.interpreter.minimise.calculate()
  File "prompt/uf_objects.py", line 225, in __call__
    self._backend(*new_args, **uf_kargs)
  File "pipe_control/minimise.py", line 102, in calc
    api = return_api()
  File "specific_analyses/api.py", line 133, in return_api
    from specific_analyses.noe.api import Noe
ImportError: No module named api

I have loaded my ref and sat files and when i  try to execute i am getting
this error every time.
basic informations:
I have used all files from test suite itself.
and the loaded spins are from a structure file 172 spin system
every step same as mentioned in program noe.py  or manual gui.

if anyone can help me please reply .
waiting for your reply.

Hi Rakesh (or Akshay?),

Sorry for the late reply, I have been quite busy over the last two
months and have been unable to reply to any messages.  For this error,
which version of relax are you using?  And which operating system are
you running on?  What do you see when you run:

$ relax -i --tee log

This error is quite strange, as the file that cannot be imported
should exist on the system:

[edward@localhost relax-trunk]$ ls specific_analyses/noe/api.py
specific_analyses/noe/api.py

Can you run the test suite?  The following should give zero errors:

$ relax --test-suite --tee tests.log

From the error itself, this simply means that the file
specific_analyses/noe/api.py is missing.  Are you sure your downloaded
relax distribution file is not corrupt?  Does the md5sum value match
the published value:

    http://www.nmr-relax.com/download.html