mailUsing multi-processor for nmr relax

Posted by Mahdi, Sam on August 30, 2016 - 02:58:
Hello everyone,

I was looking to attempt to run relax on a multi-processor platform. I was
looking at Gary Thompsons overview, and I realized it uses lam/mpi format
which is no longer provided. I've decided to use it's replacement, open
mpi. Is there any updated overview that uses open mpi? One that shows a
step by step guide for how to setup relax to run on multi-processors (with
commands and outputs showed).

Thank you
Sam