mailRe: Using multi-processor for model_free

Posted by Mahdi, Sam on September 30, 2016 - 17:38:
Hi Edward,

I also wanted to add, for running a multi-processor platform problem. I
installed openmpi from the fedora package list, not from the site itself. I
installed both openmpi, mpi4py, and the openmpi devel. I did not modify
anything. I can also successfully open relax using mpirun in a single
processor mode (as in I can load the module, and do mpirun relax and it'll
work). Do I actually have to do some modifications to openmpi for relax?
The other computer I was able to successfully run multi-processor on,
already had openmpi installed and set up, so I only downloaded mpi4py on
that computer. So I don't know what their setting or configuration was.

Sincerely,
Sam

On Fri, Sep 30, 2016 at 8:22 AM, Mahdi, Sam <sam.mahdi.846@xxxxxxxxxxx>