mailRe: Using multi-processor for model_free

Posted by Troels Emtekær Linnet on October 03, 2016 - 01:17:
Hi Sam.

Can you try this in your terminal.
I am trying to write a script, which should check at users setup mpirun.

--

URL=
http://svn.gna.org/viewcvs/*checkout*/relax/trunk/devel_scripts/openmpi_test_install.sh

# Source functions
source openmpi_test_install.sh
testopenmpi

Hi Sam.

Can you try:
mpirun --version

Thanks

Hi Troels,

Here is a list of the packages I got off of the fedora package list
Openmpi:
openmpi-1.7.3-1.fc.20(64-bit)
openmpi-devel-1.7.3-1.fc20(64bit)
pypar-openmpi-2.1.5_108_3.fc.20(64bit)
python3-mpi4py-1.3.1-1.fc20(64bit)

Mpi4py
mpi4py-common-1.3.1-1.fc20
mpi4py-mpich-1.3.1-1.fc20
mpi4py-openmpi-1.3.1-1.fc20
python3-mpi4py-mpich-1.3.1-1.fc20
python3-mpi4py-openmpi-1.3.1-1.fc20

Note: I now know the mpich is extra and pointless. I only use the openmpi
when I load my modules. I have not compiled or configured anything with
these packages. I just installed them directly from the package list. If
you need any more info on what is installed on these computers let me know!

Sincerely,
Sam

On Fri, Sep 30, 2016 at 2:23 PM, Troels Emtekær Linnet <